- Implement and promote use of consistent, efficient and quality processes to meet timelines and deliverables according to requirements and standard operating procedures.
- Ensure compliance of operations with governing regulatory requirements.
- Create, maintain and assume accountability for a culture of high customer service.
- Ensure delivery of services meets or exceeds Service Level Agreements while working with Manager QA and Service Delivery Manager.
- Team Management
- Leaves and allocation of resources with PV
- Manage volume peak
- Maintain day-to-day operations.
- Bachelor’s in Pharmacy/Nursing/Science degree desirable
- 3 + years experience in Pharmacovigilance or 5+ years of experience in the healthcare industry
- 1-2 years of experience in people management is desirable.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed