This is your chance to shine, sell the services of the global #1 Central Laboratory!
Join our growing team as a Business Development Director (BDD) for South Korea and you will report directly to the Executive Director of Global Sales. The incumbent will be based in Seoul and strategically drive global accounts management as well as regional new accounts cultivation. Importantly, he/she has to focus company resources on stratifying accounts to invest in, develop further, or not to concentrate in, in order to spear sustainable profitable growth with close partnerships with desired clients. The BDD is accountable for selling the services of all LabCorp Central Trial & Testing Services (CTTS)
Specific responsibilities include:
- Assisting in the development of annual sales plan in support of organisational strategy and objectives
- Directing the implementation and execution of sales policies and practices
- Ensuring communications are coordinated, supporting sales plan objectives and meeting organisational expenditure requirements in conjunction with Business Development Operations
- Recommending and implementing sales strategies for improvement based upon market research and competitor analyses
- Coordinating capability presentations and ensuring consistency of sales activities
- Motivating, managing, training and developing sales staff.
- Management of Sales Operations administrative issues (e.g. Departmental budget, Sales incentive plan, monthly and quarterly sales meetings)
The desired candidate must have strong demonstrated experience in selling services to the Biotechnology/Pharmaceutical industries and apt at doing business in Korea. Commercially minded, the person must be energetic to assist in driving sales. This include focusing on client prospects and channeling focus on key accounts development to maximize company resources
- Minimum 6-8 years of directly related experience in sales operations
- Ability to demonstrate strong leadership skills in either a pharmaceutical or CRO setting in a global, multi-office environment
- Demonstrated ability to inspire effective teamwork and motivate staff within a matrix organization
- Demonstrated ability to effectively function as a member of a senior global clinical leadership team
- Excellent negotiation skills and demonstrated ability to influence sales decisions
- Problem analysis and resolution at both strategic and operational level
- Technical skills in sales planning
- Strong customer orientation
- Excellent oral/written communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed