- Support the payment of assigned studies which could include study set-up, maintenance, timely and accurate payment to the sites, as well as issue resolution and study reconciliation.
- Provide excellent customer service and site issue resolution
- Assist in setting entering study budgets and payees
- Review Electronic Data Capture updates and determine when certain budget items are payable
- Liaise with Site Agreements team to ensure timely receipt of site contracts, budgets and amendments
- Communicate with sites, Finance and clinical teams regarding payment questions and/or status updates
- Maintain and update payment tracking information
- Keep all study payments up to date and provide financial reports to study teams as requested
- Provide site payment documentation for sponsor audits as requested
- Generate investigative site payment reports for project team review (if applicable)
- Assist in the development and testing of enhancements to Grant Payment systems
- Contribute and participate in process improvement projects
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
Graduation/ Masters in Finance or Clinical
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed