A Network Engineer will be responsible to implement, maintain and support our network infrastructure. As part of the network team you will be responsible meet the business objectives and SLA’s.
- Configure and install various network devices and services not limiting to WAN routers, switches, firewalls, VPN, Wireless infrastructure (wireless controller, access points), voice routers, VoIP phones.
- Perform network maintenance and infrastructure upgrades including hot fixes and security configurations.
- Monitor the performance and ensure network availability and reliability
- Monitor resource utilisation and capacity planning.
- Provide technical support and have troubleshooting skills to resolve issues.
- Work as per the change management policies set by the organisation to ensure awareness, approval and successful implementation of the changes to the network infrastructure.
- Select and implement security tools, policies and procedures set by company’s security team.
- Liaise with the vendors and other IT personnel to resolve problems.
- Degree in Computer science, CCNA
- Proven hands on experience with various network infrastructure components and good understanding of network topology
- Good understanding of networking protocols such as BGP, OSPF, 802.11, QoS, VOIP, SIP.
- Hands of experience with network diagnostic and analytics tools.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed