I. Manage and Deliver Training
- Own the onboarding program for new commercial employees and deliver related training including the introduction of sales tools and process
- Conduct engaging onsite and virtual training using a variety of instructional techniques to a high standard
- Conduct Training Needs Analysis and develop comprehensive training solutions aligned with stakeholders and organizational goals.
- Work closely with SMEs and to design, develop and validate curriculums and courseware contents.
- Collect data and review the effectiveness of the learning experiences to gain insights into participant’s learning
II. Instructional Design
- Design and develop learning solutions for classroom-based, virtual and digital learning resources for blended, self-directed and bite-sized learning
- Create engaging learning activities and compelling course content that enhances retention and transfer Create supporting material/media (audio, video, simulations, role plays, games, presentations, participant and trainers' guides, job aids etc.)
- Designs learning that reflects an understanding of the diversity of learners, including the demonstrated understanding of cultural differences that may apply.
- Acquires and applies new technology skills to instructional design practice.
- Work with subject matter experts to create effective and engaging asynchronous online learning experiences with application-based activities
- Design the learners' experience and journey, analyze the appropriate learning delivery modes, and identify opportunities to integrate learning technology and systems.
- Remains a thought leader in instructional design and innovation
- Apply gaming design and concepts in training to enhance engagement, retention and application
- Develops comprehensive measurement strategies for all learning solutions to demonstrate business impact and effectiveness.
- Communicates effectively in visual, oral, and written form and deliver engaging presentations to business leaders.
III. Project Management & BU/TA Specific Training
- Partners and collaborates with Global BU Commercial Training Managers to ensure the cascade of curriculum and focus, tailoring delivery for application in APAC to drive learning transfer
- Based on the region’s priorities, plan and coordinate business unit and therapeutic area specific training to achieve growth goals
- Manage and coordinate multiple projects and maintain project documentation
- Under the guidance of the APAC Head of Commercial Development and Enablement Training, project manage and where required co-lead workstreams to drive execution
- BA/BS degree required
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Learning evaluation models (Kirkpatrick’s or others)
- ID models (ADDIE & SAM)
- Proficient with industry-standard authoring tools (e.g. Articulate Storyline, Captivate, Rise)
- Strong command of English, and additional languages are a strong advantage (preferred languages – Chinese/Mandarin)
- Advanced Microsoft Office proficiency especially in PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Visio
- Advanced skills in meeting platforms – Webex and Microsoft Teams
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in instructional design, emerging online learning solutions including gamification, game-based learning, video, micro-learning, simulations, and immersive scenarios requiring multiple branching elements preferred
- Visual design skills and ability to storyboard
- Ability to write effective copy, instructional text, audio scripts/video scripts
- Meticulous eye for detail and design, pride in delivering quality work
- Strong interpersonal and project management skills, ability to handle multiple projects, meet deadlines and solve problems
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and well across teams, multiple stakeholders and business units
- Ability to build strategic working relationships with groups and individuals with diverse or competing interests or diverse perspectives.
- Organized, meticulous and able to multi-tasks in a dynamic environment.
- Strong team player and resourceful individual with a keen desire to innovate.
- Able to work independently and remotely in the current environment
- Ability to cope and navigate in a multinational, multicultural and virtual team
- Flexibility and a sense of humor are a must
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed