-Implement consistent, efficient and quality processes to meet timelines and deliverables according to requirements and standard operating procedures
- Ensure compliance of operations with governing regulatory requirements
- Create, maintain and assume accountability for a culture of high customer service Operational
- Execute drug safety data management processes – a combination of call intake, call dialogue documentation, peer review, case follow-up.
- Perform any other support activities as assigned – tracking various types of information and metrics, ongoing QC of defined process steps, training, reconciliation of data from multiple sources including literature search.
- Assume responsibility for quality of data processed
-Bachelor’s or Masters in Pharmacy or Life Science or Medical Science or related area
6 months to 2 years of experience in Pharmacovigilance or clinical research.
- At lest 6 months BPO experience
-Voice Call Management
- Clinical Research
- Good understanding of regulatory requirements, good Pharmacovigilance practices and ICH-GCP guidelines
- Technical proficiency with Microsoft Office suite applications
- 6 months to 2 years of experience in Pharmacovigilance or clinical research
- At least 6 months BPO experience
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed