- Field Sales for Labcorp Bioanalytical and early development services line
- Achieves annual sales plan and sales targets for assigned accounts.
- Establishes, nurtures and grows client relationships at the appropriate levels.
- Develops account plans and partnerships with key accounts.
- Provides weekly sales activity reports to management.
- Develops client call cycle to achieve objectives and sales plan; Follows up on leads.
- Provides general intelligence on key competitors.
- Sells the business unit’s capabilities and differentiation frameworks.
- Recognizes and communicates sales opportunities for other business units.
- Sets and manages customer expectations.
- Collaborates with companywide resources to achieve superior customer satisfaction.
- Organizes and hosts client visits.
- Evaluates quotations for territory and provides inputs to ensure client and company requirements are met.
- Uses SFDC to manage internal communication and document territory and client information as required for the business unit.
- Responsible for Opportunity Management and accurate pipeline forecasting.
- Collaborates effectively with sales executives from other Covance units to bring potential opportunities to their attention and to identify and win multi-unit projects.
- Assists in determining margins and pricing with Client Services.
- Participates in proposal scope development as appropriate.
- Maintains frequent personal contact with clients.
- Participates in corporate teams to build relationships with key accounts.
- Leads client presentations.
- Supports transactional clients.
- Bachelors degree in life science or business field preferred
- Moderate industry knowledge
2-4 years sales (or relevant) experience selling services directly to the pharmaceutical and biotech section with direct interaction with mid-level and executive level decision makers
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed