We are Labcorp, a leading global life sciences company, named by Fortune magazine's 2021 List of World’s Most Admired Companies. Thanks to the more than 70,000 amazing employees around the globe who make Labcorp a great place to work we continue to make the world a healthier and better place.
As the Senior Project Manager you will lead the core project team(s) ensuring effective cross-functional teamwork among project team members including both internal and external stakeholders. You will serve as the key client contact for assigned projects, establishing working relationships with client project teams with a focus on client satisfaction and operational excellence.
Key accountabilities will include (but not limited to)
- Deliver project(s) to scope, schedule and costs, ensuring all remain on track with the contract and with financial performance targets.
- Understand the project delivery strategy, costing assumptions and resulting budget for assigned project(s)
- Proactively lead both quality control and risk assurance activities to ensure project deliverables are met according to regulatory, Labcorp and client requirements
- Aid in development and maintenance of key project performance indicators for client specified metrics, ensuring that the KPIs are within scope of the project contract
- Define and manage project resource needs and establish succession plans for key resources
- Provide line management and technical support to assigned project leaders, including training, development and performance review of assigned staff
For any enquiries, please email Hugo de Braal at firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out more about Labcorp here: Labcorp APAC
Labcorp one of the Forbes World's Best Employers in 2021: Labcorp as an employer
Labcorp Australia is committed to providing you the flexibility to work from home, the freedom to grow & develop your career across all phases and areas of clinical trial operations, as well as provide state of the art technology and processes that help to give you time back to enjoy family life.
Discover your potential in a company that truly invests in you. Talk to us to learn more and explore your career. Apply online today.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.