Discover new opportunities to grow your career as a Medical Director!
Reporting to the Senior Medical Director, the primary role of the Medical Director / Physician is to provide subject matter expertise in support of advancing clinical trials and drug development. In partnership with Labcorp Drug Development clients, he/she will be expected to be a key contributor to the medical strategy and execution of clinical programs. Furthermore, the Medical Director will play a key role in client relations and business development representing Labcorp DD in proposals and industry meetings as needed. This is an office based role in Australia with travel across the APAC region and Globally as needed.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Medical and safety monitoring and data review
- Develop, review, and revise protocols, CRF, training materials, code/data tables, listing and figures
- Actively participates and assists in preparations for investigator meetings
- Participates in project risk assessment activities
- Provides clinical and medical expertise to other Covance departments
- Contributes to the scientific strategic leadership for a given therapeutic area
- Partner with sales and support business development efforts; bid defence meetings, conferences, etc.
- MD degree covering Oncology/Hemotology therapeutic areas
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to travel across Asia Pacific and globally when required
- 5+ years medical safety monitoring experience
- Clinical research experience with a CRO or Pharmaceutical
- Experience supporting Phase I - III clinical trials
- Strong knowledge and experience with Oncology/Hemotology clinical trials
- Previous experience in medical practice/patient care
- Experience attending and presenting at bid defence meetings
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed