Provide support on activities of the facilities function, as well as, any other duties and responsibilities as assigned by Regional CRE and FM or his/her designate.
- Provide office administrative support as to assigned business unit (e.g., word processing, proofreading and editing correspondence, large and small documents, mailings, shipment of study files, fax and photocopy documents, assemble study documents, and arrange meetings, etc.)
- Provide assistance to other Admin Assistants in teamwork fashion.
- Act as liaison with Administrative/Office Services, coordinating all aspects of internal moves (office/workstation assignments) where necessary
- Coordinate and support internal and external client meetings, interviews including the arrangement of meeting materials, catering and travel arrangements
- Interact with internal and external clients, senior management, and other management, as necessary
- Respond to requests for information concerning office procedures; determine which requests should be handled by the appropriate staff person or another department
- Perform other administrative duties as assigned by management
Min. diploma holder in facilities or administration
Min. 3-5 years work experience in related field.
Relevant skills and work experience in facilities maintenance and administrative services. Written and spoken language of English is essential.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed