- Qualified candidate has an Associate’s degree with equivalent work experience or equivalent years’ relevant work experience
- Minimum of 2-3 years of full-time working experience, with minimum 1 year in the drug development or healthcare industry, working in some capacity with data related to investigators and/or clinical research institutions.
- Other required work-related experiences: Knowledge of ICH/GCP guidelines.
- Experience in protocol or site feasibility related to clinical research, in platforms used for protocol feasibility, site identification/selection with web based surveys and with master data management a plus.
- Strong understanding of the feasibility, site identification, and selection for clinical trials
- Clinical, start up, project management, or regulatory experience helpful
- Strong writing and presentation skills
- Upholds the highest standard of personal professionalism and work integrity
- Demonstrated ability to work independently
- Strong attention to detail/quality control skills
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with team members, management, operations staff, clients, and executive management
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple competing priorities effectively
- Negotiation and relationship management skills
- Experience in analysing study and investigator performance metrics
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed