The Assistant Manger - Finance is responsible for managing the accounts function and General Ledger. He/ She is ultimately responsible for the efficient management of the processing & payment of vendor invoices, Balance sheet reconciliations, Statutory Compliance (Income Tax, GST,etc) Month end activities & adherence to Standard operating processes and companies policies & procedures.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage AP & AR process - including invoice processing & payments as prescribed in Standard Operating Procedures.
- Establish and communicate Standard Operating Procedures within all cost centres and regions to improve the efficiency.
- Ensure team addressed to all queries in a timely manner and all queries are dealt with correctly and efficiently.
- Prepare TDS/GST schedules on periodical basis and file returns with appropriate authorities.
- Customer focus
- Planning & prioritizing
- Good understanding of taxation, auditing, accounting
- Concern for quality, detail orientation
- Good documentation practices
- Ability to suggest process improvements
- Understanding of the process compliance parameters
- Perform Balance sheet reconciliation on periodical basis.
- Preparation of necessary schedules required for Audit.
- Prepare and submission of values added reports on AP & AR on periodical basis.
- Perform Intercompany reconciliation and address the reconciliation transactions amicably.
- Provide invoice resolution assistance to vendors and internal company personnel with tact and diplomacy.
- Maintain Accounting filing system accurately.
- Ability to meet deadlines & strong sense of urgency.
- Performing and assisting month end activities, Audit related to AP activities.
- Consolidation of Accounts
- Bank reconciliations, Daily Bank balance Reports
- Debtors Ageing and follow up with internal customers for overdue
- Creditors Ageing and maintaining the credit status with vendors
- Preparation of monthly and annual MIS, upto Balance Sheet, P&L , Cash Flow, Account wise schedules.
- Preparation of the slides on financials in the Board Presentation.
- Monthly / quarterly / half yearly compliances of Provident Fund , Profession Tax, TDS payment, GST, Income Tax and SEZ
- Preparation of the Annual Financials under India GAAP
- Liasoning with Statutory Auditors on Accounting, Financials and Taxation.
- Ensure compliance with Direct, indirect and SEZ laws across all locations
- Assistance in Income Tax Assessments
CA Inter with 7+ Years of experience.
- CA Inter with 7+ Years of experience.
- Bachelor’s/Master degree with more than 10+ years of experience.
- Proven experience in dealing with multiple stake holders in MNCs.
- Working knowledge of Peoplesoft (Oracle) or any other ERPs is preferred
- Ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Good verbal and written language skills
- Ability to analyze & synthesize accounting information
- Technical proficiency with Microsoft Office suite of applications
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed