- Design and implement software artifacts as per Functional specifications using Python and SQL
- Enhance and fix existing Python scripts
- Implement Best coding and design practices
- Create Unit Test data as and when required
- Peer review of python artefacts code
- Follow all applicable departmental Standard Operating Procedures and Work Instructions.
- Complete required trainings according to required timelines.
- Complete day-to-day tasks ensuring quality and productivity.
- Manage project and technical documentation in an appropriate manner.
- Provide administrative and technical support to internal departments and teams as needed.
- Ensure timely escalation and issue resolution as needed.
- Track and report metrics as determined by management according to required timelines.
- Participate in process improvement opportunities and assist with the implementation of revised processes and procedures.
Bachelors of Engg / Technology Degree from a Reputed University
- Years of experience in the software industry in Python Development job discipline: 5-6 Years
- Deep Expertise In Core Python (Factors And Data Types,Data Structures And Algorithms, Circles, Conditional And Control Statements,I/O Operations And Exception Handling, Modules And File Handling, Database Knowledge, Web Frameworks)
- Must have worked with Pandas library and have Good grasp of Python Frameworks like Django, Flask, CherryPy
- Hands on experience is using ORM tools/frameworks
- Understand HTML/CSS and have some frontend skills
- Must have basic DB knowledge ( SQL query writing skills, understanding of DB concepts)
- Excellent Analytical skills to quickly identify cause and effect relationships
proven design skills with solid understanding of designs that will be helpful while designing scalable applications
- Demonstrated ability for achieving process and delivery excellence
- Proven ability to peer review test cases, identify gaps in requirements and conducting UAT etc
- Deep Understanding of SDLC methodologies like SCRUM
- Other required work-related experiences:
- Demonstrated ability to organize and communicate effectively.
- Demonstrated ability to pay attention to detail.
- Ability to work well with others.
- Ability to deliver consistent high quality of work.
- Ability to use computer and departmental tools.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed