We are Labcorp, a leading global life sciences company, named by Fortune magazine's 2021 List of World’s Most Admired Companies. Thanks to the more than 70,000 amazing employees around the globe who make Labcorp a great place to work we continue to make the world a healthier and better place.
The Clinical Project Team is responsible for the execution of a Clinical Research Project to evaluate a new medicine or treatment and to find out if new medical treatments or drugs are safe and effective.
As the Clinical Trial Administrator you will be an integral part of the team by ensuring the efficient functioning of the trial team by providing high-quality administrative support
Key accountabilities will include (but not limited to)
- Document and track study activities using relevant forms and tools, as well as relevant Project Management Systems
- Assist in the preparation of study and site specific materials in accordance with relevant (SOP’s) Standard Operating Procedures
- Complete minute taking and documentation for sponsor/external or internal teleconferences as requested
- Assist in setting up and maintaining tracking systems/spreadsheet for e.g. study supplies
- Provide support for Investigator Meetings; track meeting attendees and/or other information regarding the Investigator Meeting
- Provide support to project team (e.g. proof-reading and editing correspondence, mailings, shipping of study files, study documents, and arranging meetings, etc.)
- Set up and maintain clinical investigator files and documentation
- Liaise with vendors, as needed, for study conduct such as printing study materials and/or external systems access for study team members.
- Computer literacy (Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Aptitude for handling and proof-reading numerical data
- Good spelling and proof-reading skills
- Work efficiently and effectively in a matrix environment
- Minimum one (1) years administrative experience
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed