- Proactively learn to design and execute processes related to programming, setup, support of clinical and/or safety databases like Medidata Rave or Oracle Inform or SAS programming.
- Perform the following duties with the guidance from Senior staff: Database design, EDC / SAS edit programming, listings, ad-hoc/scheduled reports using SAS/Cognos/Business Objects – XI, R and other tools for data cleaning and reporting.
- Complete assigned work utilizing EDC tools or SAS or other proprietary software according to Labcorp Drug Development SOPs, Work Instructions, and project specific guidelines in accordance with Good Clinical Practices.
- Maintain knowledge and awareness of latest developments in CDISC standards and Statistical programming.
- Create CRF annotations and mapping specifications as per Clients/CDISC standards.
- Develop and maintain SAS programs for creation of SAS datasets as per the specifications.
- Develop programs to import external data and transform to SAS Dataset or Excel files for data review and reconciliation.
- Perform all work with knowledge of regulations pertaining to computerized systems to projects to ensure compliance and interact with project team members in related discipline.
- Continuously learn and improve communication, technical, and problem-solving skills.
- Provide regular status update on the tasks assigned to Line Manager.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Managers and/or Senior Programming staff.
- University / college degree (Life Sciences, Health Sciences, Information Technology, Computer Science or related subjects) or a certification in allied health professions from an appropriate accredited institution.
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal
- 2-5 years of relevant work experience to include data management and database support: EDC systems programming or SAS or Spotfire programming.
- Good problem-solving skills and a proactive approach.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed