- Implement and promote use of consistent, efficient and quality processes to meet timelines and deliverables according to requirements and standard operating procedures, and assume accountability for the deliverables.
- Ensure compliance of operations with governing regulatory requirements.
- Create, maintain and assume accountability for a culture of high customer service.
- Nurture and sustain an environment of continuous learning.
- Perform Quality review of assigned calls/case.
- Assist in compiling quality metrics based on this review and identifying quality trends.
- Assist in addressing periodic client quality reviews.
- Assist in preparation of Corrective and preventive actions as requested
- Assist in the conduct of process review for assigned process and measure and monitor audit readiness.
- Assist in designing and tracking training schedule and training material for new hires and existing team.
- Contribute to discussion forums on Quality errors within assigned project and help identify process improvements.
- Assist in coordinating respective client or external audits of the assigned projects as requested.
- Assist in development of Quality Management Plan for assigned projectAssist in ensuring that CAPA results are implemented and produce documentary evidence to that effect in coordination with the project managers.
- Coordinate with the project team to support the Client during regulatory inspections at client sites with support from Quality Lead / Quality Manager.
- Bachelors/Masters degree in Medicine or Alternative medicine or Pharmaceutical science
- 2 plus years of overall work experience in the functional area with one year in Peer review/Quality review.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed