Responsible for supporting the operations of Covance Market Access Services clinical care and access programs. This individual interacts primarily with patients who are receiving clinical support services from a program. Examples of this type of support may include contact center based-services, such as advising patients on dosing, guiding patients through product administration, providing advice to patients on managing side effects, discussing medication adherence with patients, and working with payers on complex payer issues; or field-based services, such as on-site patient injection training, and presentations to providers and practice managers.
Additionally, this individual may be responsible for preparing monthly and ad hoc project-specific reports. In addition, is responsible for assigning work to other members of their team. The staff will also serves as a subject matter expert on programs and is first point of contact for clinical care program calls.
- Makes scheduled outbound calls and responds to inbound calls from patients and other customers regarding clinical aspects of a product, product administration, and adherence to medical therapies or treatments or for other related issues. Conducts follow up calls or sends follow up correspondence as necessary according to the program’s guidelines.
- Reviews approved therapy or treatment-related information with callers and identifies potential barriers to treatment. Within guidelines approved by the program’s sponsor, helps identify solutions to improve access and to help patients remain on treatment. Provides approved information to patients and their caregivers in a clear, caring way so that they may make informed choices.
- Keep case notes and tracks cases effectively using proprietary computer system. Establishes appropriate activity plans to trigger next call, correspondence, or intervention.
- May provide pre-approved medical information or literature to customers based on the guidelines of the specific program.
- May conduct motivational interviewing and behavioral coaching calls with patients to encourage them to be adherent to their medication as prescribed.
- Other duties, as assigned.
- Nursing Graduate
- Registered Nurse
- 2 years Clinical Experience
- 2 Years BPO Experience
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed