We are Labcorp, a leading global life sciences company, named by Fortune magazine's 2021 List of World’s Most Admired Companies. Thanks to the more than 70,000 amazing employees around the globe who make Labcorp a great place to work we continue to make the world a healthier and better place.
Our Project Coordinators provide our project management team with study support for Phase I - IV clinical projects across APAC. Office based in Sydney you will enjoy working collaboratively alongside some of the best people in the industry to ensure projects run smoothly.
Joining us as a Project Coordinator you will:
- Work with project team to set up and maintain the project schedule.
- Update timelines within MS Project, CTMS, project governance tool, and other trackers.
- Escalate when timelines are at risk
- Work with Project Lead to assist with TAQ/TAR (timesheet vs budget) reviews; vendor financial tracking & reconciliation; sponsor contract financial tracking & reconciliation; and final project financial reconciliation
- Work with Project Lead to conduct Contract vs Study Plan Review.
- Support the study team to identify, prevent and close quality compliance gaps.
- Support the Project Lead to prepare for audits and/or investigations, including creation of story boards to documenting issues that may occur during the study.
- Support study team to ensure timely closure of audit/inspection CAPAs
- University/college degree (life science preferred) or certification in a related allied health profession (i.e. nursing, medical or laboratory technology) from an appropriately accredited institution.
- In lieu of the above requirement, candidates with five (5) or more years of relevant clinical research experience in pharmaceutical, CRO industries or experience in a health care setting will be considered.
- Ideally 2-3 years of relevant industry experience working as a Research nurse, Study Coordinator or Clinical Research Coordinator.
- Knowledge of ICH Guidelines and GCP including international regulatory requirements for the conduct of clinical development programs
- Computer competency with various programs (e.g., Microsoft Word, Excel, Project, Access and Power Point)
- Ability to develop accurate study related documents with minimal supervision
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing
- Ability to mentor junior staff
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed