The incumbent will be responsible and accountable to help define and execute IT strategy, standardizing processes, as well as optimizing resources across GSS Technology.
The incumbent will drive the development, implementation and maintenance of policies, procedures, and practices that will ensure its Audit readiness.
The incumbent will use interpersonal skills to influence others and helps drive Product vision, team performance, customer impact and business metrics.
The incumbent must demonstrate superior problem solving, communication and presentation skills and ability in communicating clearly and effectively with Senior Management
Responsibilities/Duties: Department Head/Function Lead
Manages direct reports including but not limited to:
- Coordinating and monitoring progress to ensure achievement of timelines and goals.
- Completing thorough, timely and well-documented performance evaluations and interim progress reviews.
- Establishing and monitoring performance objectives for direct reports and taking corrective action where appropriate.
- Identifying appropriate successors/deputies for all key roles within the team.
- Plan and develop resources and skills required for the successful execution of the client deliverables that meets timelines and highest quality standards.
Indicate the number of:
__ 8 - 10 Direct Reports
_50 - 60__ Indirect Reports
Essential Job Duties:
Product Development & Delivery:
- Work closely with operations and business leaders; collaborating with product owners to develop and deliver product strategy and roadmaps, prioritize product releases, and drive execution
- Lead and provide directions for design, development, and system integration decisions, collaborating with the developers and product owners from definition phase through implementation
- Ensure continuous integration, test automation, source code control, review practices and documentation, to create maintainable and understandable code.
- Ensure participation in daily stand-up meetings, sprint planning, and retrospectives
- Develop and communicate implementation plans including benefits, outcomes, timelines, risks, and dependencies to leadership and clients
- Support the new structures and roles that create speed and efficiency to support client deliverables
- Provide appropriate and relevant input into project management, including risk analysis, control metrics and contingency planning along with technological insights wherever needed
- Support client expectations and satisfaction; and guide the teams in delivering Product releases on time with highest quality
Innovation and Continuous Improvement:
- Set the vision for an environment of creativity and challenge the status quo to encourage innovation.
- Lead software development strategy and teams including software architects and developers, business analyst, systems validation, product support & IT project management
- Development of industry leading future products based on client and market needs
- Support business growth through innovative processes, strategic thinking, effective priority setting, a culture of continuous improvement, waste elimination, and increased customer satisfaction for internal and external customers
- Develop and monitor SLAs and KPI’s to improve delivery excellence and monitor performance. Chair regular scheduled review meetings to ensure accountability and drive improvement
Quality and Compliance:
- Auditing compliance and effectiveness of technology platforms
- Determine and manage Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) success related to quality, on- time delivery and customer satisfaction
Financials & Business Growth:
- Deliver revenue growth through repeat business and high client satisfaction through excellent client service
- Support the improvements and achievements of annual cost budget
- Ability to translate new solutions and technology into business value
- Support Business Development (BD) activities including client presentations and accurate input for costings and proposals
- Support the plans for future state business, including but not limited to:
- development of new pricing models
- development of proposals for new organizational models
- identification of key process improvements
- development of business cases for new service offerings
- combine internal and external market technology developments together with viable assessment that serves the product strategy and roadmaps
Line Management & Talent Development
- Leading and hiring right talent, encourage a culture of leadership that empowers teams to grow and develop into next-generation leaders
- Ensure Succession planning and individual development plans for each team member
- Develop and implement plans to help meet individual and team goals and objectives
- Engage in skill gap analysis and training need analysis of teams – implementing development plans to ensure talent development
- Partner with functional and line managers to identify learning needs and possible solutions
- Demonstrate leadership competencies on a consistent basis
- Demonstrate company values on a consistent basis
- Any other duties as assigned by management