Provide support to Study Directors or other Study Coordinators when needed
- Initiate, submit and update scheduling requests
- Draft initial study protocol and submit to Study Director
- Verify accuracy and approve animal orders
- Establish reporting timelines
- Coordinate study needs with operational areas independently
- Coordinate reporting needs with Study Director
- Maintain proficiency in basic computer programs and specific software used in study conduct
- Maintain familiarity with routine study procedures
- Monitor phases of a study and reports issues to Study Director
- Manage test article acquisition, MSDS distribution and test article disposition as applicable
- Review data packages from the lab areas and ensure QC findings were completed
- Prepare methods section of a report, basic tables, and graphs for the report
- Review live phase and contributor reports, if applicable, to assure completeness and accuracy
- Help ensure reporting timelines are met and draft/final reports are issued to the Sponsor
Bachelor degree, with proficiency in written English.
At least two-year experience in in vivo pharmacology research.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed