1. Head of China Biomarker Solution Center (BSC) should have a high level of expertise, management and experience, responsible for the construction and management of Biomarker Solution Center in China. To establish a sound organization to ensure that the personnel structure and qualification can meet the requirements of Biomarker work.
2. Tactical leadership on Biomarker Solutions Center
a. Build Biomarker Solution Center team in China. Develop internal process for biomarkers solutions
b. Work with clients to provide expert advice on biomarker selection, characterization and development for their clinical trials in a timely fashion
c. Interact with LabCorp/Covance technology groups to assure appropriate lead scientist are established to direct the assay development and implementation of the biomarkers in clinical research studies, including clinical trials
d. Develops internal contacts to rapidly assess the incoming proposals and provide on time response to clients’ needs
e. Support CDx by working with the existing SMEs and Business Development staff,
f. Support integrated sales, and patient recruitment strategic initiatives
g. Supports the management of the budget and resourcing for the overall program
2 Strategic Project Leadership for Biomarker Solutions Center
a. Contribute to the overall strategy and direction, including adapting and modifying objectives based on deep knowledge of the subject matter, feedback of team members and other stakeholders, and being focused entirely on this program.
b. Proactively establish capabilities in areas of greatest needs
c. Partner with LabCorp/Covance business units, medical and scientific leaders to understand and communicate BSC solutions. Provide scientific input into the development of a long-term product strategy roadmap, informed by client needs and competitive offerings.
c. Provide scientific input into defining value propositions for multiple audiences, including: clients, investigators, and patients.
e. Assess and monitor strategic position and marketplace presence of key competitors in Oncology across all Covance business areas. Provide scientific input to market strategy and competitive positioning as appropriate in partnership with business leadership to maintain competitive leadership and advantage.
1. Advanced degree preferred (MD, PhD, MBA) but sufficient track record to ensure success will be considered
1. Experienced in Translation Medicine, specially therapeutic area of Oncology. With a sound understanding of preclinical, clinical drug development and biomarker/companion assay development are preferred, as demonstrated by publication of manuscripts in scientifically relevant journals, books and/or presentation at international scientific meetings.
2. Experienced in leading major projects to successful outcome
3. Collaborative and team building skills critical
4. Preferred 5-10 years’ experience in Pharma/CRO/and or diagnostic environment focused in Oncology
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed