The job holder is responsible for the collation and analysis of animal welfare-related data, and for the provision of valuable information and reports derived from this data to animal welfare management teams to streamline and enhance animal welfare quality monitoring, management and reporting activities.
- Follow applicable departmental Standard Operating Procedures and Work Instructions.
- Complete required trainings according to required timelines.
- Serve as a report/data subject matter expert for the applicable animal welfare related systems.
- Gain advanced knowledge in order to generate reports, dashboards and metrics from the systems. Ensure accuracy of metrics and reporting deliverables.
- Build, develop and maintain data extraction models, reports, dashboards and performance metrics support that support key business decisions.
- Aid in development and maintenance of key animal welfare related project implementation performance indicators, as well as the resulting KPIs appropriate for on-going system utilization.
- Build relationships and share best practices in regards to the collection, presentation and analysis of animal welfare quality and risk data across teams managing or using animal welfare information.
- Support the development and delivery of end user process maps and training materials associated with dashboards, reporting and analysis with the goal of making the end users more autonomous in their ability to utilize risk and quality data for actionable insights.
- Support and learn to serve as primary Animal welfare related SharePoint/Teams Administrator, a role that is responsible for SP/Teams site strategy, design, implementation and maintenance. As applicable, implement and optimize appropriate change control and change control governance for these SharePoint/Teams sites.
- Support the development of metrics visualization and reports to meet evolving business/quality needs.
- Partner with internal stakeholders on improvement initiatives.
- Support the identification of data "cleansing" opportunities (data quality) through data mining.
Other duties as assigned by management.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Life Sciences preferred (or equivalent Life Science experience)
- Experience may be substituted for education Professional degree/designations/certifications/licenses legally required: none
- 6 years of related experience inclusive of GLP operations and/or quality, preferably within an in vivo research environment
- Ability to review, analyze data and operational processes.
- Must have the ability to balance several priorities simultaneously.
- Ability to effectively communicate with multiple levels within organization, demonstrate
- project management skills, and be knowledgeable with operating systems.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed