The Program Specialist will hold a Bachelor’s degree.
Maintain a professional, calm and friendly demeanor. Express thoughts and instructions clearly in both verbal and written communication; i.e. uses grammatically correct, concise language.
Quickly and efficiently manage incoming faxes from program customers, identify the nature of the request, document faxes and calls information in applicable software systems, and manage customer inquiries per established procedures, as necessary.
Obtain any missing information needed to complete program service, or other appropriate information on a case by case basis.
Provide clean, complete, and accurate data of information into appropriate software systems.
Manage, organize, and coordinate mailing of all outgoing program related materials per the program’s specifications.
Other duties as assigned.
Ideally should have four or more years of healthcare or customer service work experience; preferably has knowledge of US Health Insurance.
The Program Specialist should:
• Express thoughts and instructions clearly in both verbal and written communication; i.e. uses grammatically correct, concise language.
• Easily navigate between multiple computer programs with dexterity.
• Grasp new concepts quickly and apply skills appropriately.
• Demonstrate solid customer service skills in prior data entry, administrative, retail, or volunteer work.
• Adapt and properly anticipates the next process steps when faced with ambiguous scenarios.
• Learn information quickly and work on multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Thrive in a collaborative work environment, while still working independently.
• Pay attention to nuances, consistently follows processes, and keenly solve problems.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed