Supervises the day to day production and non-production activities of the local
departmental employees. Provides direct supervision to employees, including assignments, technical and behavioral performance counseling, and troubleshooting. Provides support as required to the department manager to assist in the fulfillment of his/her responsibilities, including acting as manager, upon delegation, during
1. Assures quality and timely performance of both production and non-production
activities under supervision.
2. Reports performance and results against targets and global standards.
3. Ensures regulatory compliance within his/her supervision.
4. Communicates all production and non-production standards, guidelines and
information to the supervised staff.
5. Ensures on-time delivery of performance reports (PT, QC/PM, Internal and
External QC) and responses to inquiries from other functional areas.
6. Participates in and supports client visits, audits. Recruits, trains, and contributes to
retention efforts of employees.
7. Conducts technical training and development of staff as needed.
8. Supports the departmental manager in assessing and meeting the resource needs.
9. Supports the development of plans to meet future resource needs.
10. Evaluates the performance of employees.
11. Works with department manager to establish training plans for the supervised staff.
12. Supports the manager in employee evaluations and development plans.
13. Other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent education in Biology, Chemistry or other Life Science
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent education in Biology, Chemistry or other Life Science with minimum 5-year experience in the clinical trials process and pharmaceutical industry including past 0-2 years of supervisory and/or management experience.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed