The Assistant Management Service Delivery is responsible for the day-to-day management and supervision of a Site Initiation & Kit Inventory Center team to ensure the successful implementation of the global data transmission strategy, structures, processes, and metrics in order
to deliver outstanding customer satisfaction
1. Supervise the day-to-day operations of the team members including but not limited to:
a. Ensure appropriate resource allocation to successfully implement and execute
project plans to achieve agreed upon service levels.
b. Manage the workload balance within their team and participate in resource
management across all global teams.
c. Ensure the consistent implementation, use, and review of SOPs.
d. Coordinate and monitor progress to ensure achievement of Site Initiation & Kit
Inventory Center objectives.
e. Implement, monitor, and report performance metrics and take corrective action
f. Initiate educational sessions with team members and others as needed.
g. Ensure consistency and implementation of global processes and procedures.
h. Conduct timely performance review and monthly meetings to provide feedback to
i. Manage delivery KPIs and implementation and execution of initiatives defined by
j. Coach and mentor team members for implementation of Individual
2. Manage the overall workload distribution of their team member.
B. Essential Job Duties:
1. Manage day-to-day project-related activities with team members.
2. Liaise with Global Stakeholders and Kit Production Factory for on time delivery.
3. Accountable for implementation, monitoring and reporting of performance metrics and for taking corrective action when appropriate.
4. Accountable for the overall review of the Kit inventory procedures to ensure feasibility,
making appropriate recommendations and advice to the stakeholders/customer and Covance personnel, including assigned Account Executive(s) (if applicable).
5. Ensure the seamless integration of the Site Initiation & Kit Inventory Center (if applicable).
6. Support a culture of continuous improvement, quality and productivity.
a. Monitor, track, manage and ensure resolution of all complaints, issues and concerns for assigned customers/stakeholders.
b. Ensure all customer/stakeholders expectations are documented and acted upon when appropriate.
c. Assist in communicating, measuring, and documenting adherence to standards for performance as set by the senior management.
7. Other duties as assigned.
Level of education preferred
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent education with minimum 5-year experience in the clinical trials process and pharmaceutical industry including past 0-2 years of supervisory and/or management experience.
Strong communication skills
Demonstrated leadership ability.
Customer service experience.
Demonstrated problem-solving skills
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed