Organize administrative activities that facilitate the smooth operations of the Office, as well as applicable global process organisation.
Support corporate initiatives as appropriate.
- Office administrative work assigned by Office head
- Perform position duties with autonomy and sound judgment
- Manage central repository(ies) (i.e., SharePoint); posting items as requested/needed
- Provide support for meetings such as scheduling, agenda distribution, slide consolidation, meeting hosting, meeting recording posting, etc.
- Provide support for onboarding of new staff to the office
- Provide support to initiatives as requested
- Support the department with various logistical needs, such as: managing distribution lists, CV updates (format QC/posting), Job Description updates (role verification/posting), expense report approvals
- Support department project needs in areas such as special events and communications to department staff
- Triage questions and trouble-shoot issues for internal customers
- Run reports, sort information, and analyse data as requested
- Collaborate with other Administrative Support staff in Covance regarding ways that the function can best support the Company
-Bachelor in Science or medical related
Minimum of 3 years in an administrative support position
- Demonstrated ability to perform all duties with an emphasis on customer service, follow-up and professionalism
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with other employees
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to frequently changing processes
-Strong organizational and time management skills
- Experience in medical setting, the pharmaceutical or clinical research industries
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed