Are you ready to take your career forward?
Covance by labcorp HR Business Partners are highly visible within our business and are central in driving Covance’s principles and behaviours within our diverse culture.
In this role you will:
- Be one of the primary point-of-contacts to local Operational and Functional leaders in Philippines
- Develop and deploy HR practices and solutions to support short and long term business goals
- Effectively navigate the HR organization to ensure quality and timely delivery of all HR services to meet Business needs
- Internal organizational development consultant and coach to Business and HR teams
Essential job duties
- Builds strong working relationships, underpinned by trust, credibility and respect with business and HR leaders
- Seeks to understand business strategies and translates into operational people outcomes
- Supports the development of short and long-term People strategies with HR BU, COE and business leaders to enable and support business strategies
- Supports the development of HR initiatives and priorities
- Supports HR and Business organizations and cultures to drive innovation, employee engagement, process improvement and commitment to service excellence
- Liaise and advise HR COEs on local HR policies and procedures and operations to support pro-active delivery of quality HR services to meet current and future business needs
- Oversees local implementation of global and standardized HR processes
- Provide coaching and support to Line Managers on a range of employee matters including performance management, recruitment and talent development
- Actively involved in the recruitment, development, growth and retention of talent
- Applies consistency and fairness in adherence to regulations, compliance, laws, policies, procedures and issue escalation
Our mission at Covance by labcorp is to improve health, improve lives. We deliver world class diagnostics solutions, bringing innovative medicines to patients faster, and use technology to improve the delivery of care. Our diverse talent is core to our ability to our ability to innovate and meet customer needs.
- To be successful in this position, you’ll need to be educated to Degree level (or equivalent), within Human Resources or related discipline
- 2+ years of HR and/or combination of HR and Business Leadership experience
- Building, leading and delivering People Strategies to support Business Strategy
- Providing Organizational Design and Development expertise and guidance
- Effective communicator with the ability to build relationships with senior leaders and a complex set of stakeholders to drive organizational change.
- Support Talent Management, Development and Performance agendas
- Contribute to development of Employee Engagement plans
- Line Manager and employee Coaching
- Provide expertise in the following areas: career planning, performance management, coaching, data analysis, compensation and rewards, employee relations, learning and development, recognition programs, culture keeper, employee engagement, coaching and development, talent management, conflict resolution, talent acquisition, data analysis, and employee relations.
- Ability to work independently and within a matrix environment
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed