- Work with and manage the Couriers to setup shipments from overseas, be responsible for monitoring the shipment status, work with brokers for Customs clearance timely for the imported shipments under ED Shanghai
- Work with and manager the Couriers to setup shipments, be responsible for customs clearance with the brokers, and monitoring the shipment status for the shipments picked up from ED Shanghai to overseas
- Work with Regulatory team closely to define the HS Code and confirm the import/export policy of the international shipments
- Be the main contact for the domestic shipments under ED
- Be responsible for communicating with SD/PMs to prepare all the import/export permits. E.g. permit for biological materials, CITES, etc.
- Checking billing list and finishing check requests for Logistics related vendors monthly.
- Document all transportation service failures, resolve, and escalate to management when appropriate resolution is incomplete.
- Document properly all Logistics related files
- Follow SOPs to guarantee compliance, uniformity, and standardization
- Assist the Manager within the department with administrative tasks as assigned (e.g. Tracking Shipments, post-inspections from governments).
Bachelor at least
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to use computer and office software applications (e.g. Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Strong verbal and written skills, communication internally and externally are both required
- Attention to detail
- 3+ years’ experience in Customer service and/or Logistics, experiences in importing &exporting biological materials and chemical compounds are preferred
- Good in English Writing and Speaking
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed