- Provide technical assistance and support to both internal and external customers for incoming queries and issues related to Global Specimen Solutions (GSS) computer systems, software, and infrastructure, to include, but not limited to:
- Amazon WebServices
- Performs query triage by asking questions to determine the nature of the problem.
- Respond to queries via phone, email or chat.
- Searches knowledgebase for the problem or similar problems previously reported and provide solution if found.
- Follow up with customers to gather further details as requested by higher tier support personnel
- Follow up with customers to ensure issue has been resolved.
- Create issue resolution entries for submission to known issue knowledgebase
- Other duties as assigned
BCA, B.E, B.Tech, in Computer Science degree preferably in the sciences or related field, or one (1) year in an enterprise and/or SaaS system administer role preferred.
- Minimum 1 year system administration experience or equivalent work experience in a regulated (FDA, EPA, etc.) environment preferred.
- 1 year experience with Amazon Webservices administration preferred
- 1 year experience with administrating Software as a Service platforms preferred.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Problem Solving/Logic Skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience with Help Desk software, such as HP Openview or ServiceNow, preferred.
- Strong MS/Office skills, in particular with Excel and Word.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed