The duties will include the following:
Crisis Response/Liaison; Assist key leaders and security leads in any crisis / emergency situation; Travel Security- track and account for any international travelers, provide support for key executive's during their travel in the APAC region; Support the use of the Security Incident Notification system and be responsible for responding to notifications in the region; Review security policies and coordinate with other Global Security Managers to bring consistent approach to security.
- Minimum of 10 years in military, law enforcement and/or corporate security
- HS Diploma or GED equivalent
- Excellent command / highly proficient in spoken and written English
- Retired/former law enforcement officer and/or military veteran
- Experience in executive protection; conducting investigations, crisis management, workplace violence mitigation
- Experience in security technology; CCTV, access control
- Experience and ability to respond effectively to fast-moving, challenging and potentially life-threatening situations
- College degree preferred but not mandatory
- Travel up to 30%
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed