- Reviews analytic dashboard requirements for accuracy and completeness.
- Develop analytical dashboards by referring to analytic dashboard requirements.
- Creates test cases from reviewed analytic dashboard requirements that validate analytic dashboards created by other Clinical Data Analytics Leads or Clinical Data Analytics Specialists.
- Reviews test cases created by other Clinical Data Analytics Leads or Clinical Data Analytics Specialists with regard to their accuracy in validating the associated analytic dashboard requirements.
- Executes test cases created by other Clinical Data Analytics Leads or Clinical Data Analytics Specialists and gathers necessary documentation as guided by test cases.
- Maintains and utilizes a strong knowledge of SOPS and validation work procedures/standards in relation to the System Development Life Cycle.
- Act as an SME and assisting the manager for forecasting and planning of training.
- Mentoring of new hires.
- Quality review of team work for simple to moderate tasks.
- Triage responsibilities for work assessment and work allocation.
- Ability to support as an SME for training requirements.
- Lead the preparation and maintenance of metrics for the entire team.
- Risk Mitigation Plan capabilities.
- Represent team in department and organization level meetings.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- BCA, B.E, B.Tech, in Computer Science degree preferably in the sciences or related field, or four (4) years in a data analytics development position.
- Minimum 7-9 years analytical dashboard/visualization creation experience
- Experience with developing in an analytics platform such as Spotfire, Tableau or Sisense preferred.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Problem Solving/Logic Skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong MS/Office skills in particular with Excel and Word.
- Understanding of Electronic Software Validation systems, such as JIRA or TargetProcess preferred.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed