* Demonstrate the ability to multi-task and manage project management responsibilties across multiple client instances.
* Provide dedicated support for Sponsors (as needed/requested by Project Management)
* Collaborates with IT, Data Management, Operations and Quality Assurance teams.
* Manage daily workload
* Utilize strong working knowledge of SOPs, validation standards, and work procedures to suggest potential improvements and to provide training and guidance to all staff.
* There is customer interface job functions in this position.
* Support management of metrics.
* Assist with investigating or resolving issues of quality as directed.
Staff and Financial Management
* Understand implications of activities to project budgets.
* Suggest process improvements where issues are seen.
* Support Six Sigma process improvement teams.
Training / SOPs
* Reviews training materials for staff.
* Mentor and support other GSS employees in their understanding the client projects and deliverables.
* Active member of SOP review teams as assigned.
* Lead or assist with special projects as designated.
* Perform other duties as assigned by management.
* University/College Degree (Life Science preferred), or certification in an allied health profession from an appropriate accredited institution (Ex: Nursing certification, Medical or laboratory technology) and 2-3 years of work experience in clinical research industry, with project co-ordination or management knowledge. In addition to above, Candidates without life sciences background but with relevant domain knowledge or experience may be considered, if deemed appropriate for specific tasks and activities.
* Preferred 4-6 years of experience in pharmaceutical industry with 2-3 years of experience in project management
* Proven ability to demonstrate leadership and teamwork skills
* Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
* Proven experience and knowledge of processes and tools used in department
* Demonstrated ability to liaise with internal departments
* Demonstrated a high degree of initiative and ability to work collaboratively
* Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
* Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Strong MS/Office skills in particular with Excel, Powerpoint outlook and Word.
* Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
* Knowledgeable in Microsoft Project, SmartSheets or other project tracking programs is an advantage.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed