Are you ready to discover you next career at Labcorp Drug Development?
A career at Labcorp Drug Development provides our employees the unique chance to create an immediate impact and difference in our patient’s lives. Joining Labcorp Drug Development will offer a rewarding career, a chance to work in an energetic & team oriented work place, and access to competitive benefits. With the support of exceptional people from across the globe and a vast array of career options, you’ll be empowered to own your career journey with mentoring, training and personalized development planning. As a Labcorp Drug Development employee, your work will be meaningful, the patient outcomes are real, and the results are lasting.
Our mission is to help our clients bring the miracles of medicine to market sooner -- join us for your next career move.
As a Clinical Operations Manager you will:
- Directly or indirectly lead clinical operations technical and professional staff.
- Ensure that all work is carried out in strict adherence with relevant protocols, SOP’s, and in compliance with ICH/GCP guidelines.
- Train operations staff and verify they are aligned with SOP’s and Skills checks.
- Maintain that training files are up to date and complete in accordance with SOPs and ICH/GCP.
- Lead client visits and interactions as appropriate.
- Initiates collaborative relationships with external institutions.
- Initiates procurement of external resources, consultants, or equipment when protocol required.
- Develops strategies for efficient study conduct, data collection, subject management and safety monitoring. Coordinates efforts interdepartmentally to accomplish these strategies.
- Serve as a back-up to the Clinic Director as appropriate.
- Champion/drive implementation of new company initiatives in terms of process improvement or new technology related to clinical research.
- Supports management in assuring integrity and adherence to company principles of Customer Service.
- Demonstrate ability to lead by example and to encourage team members to seek solutions.
- Ensure that the safety, welfare and dignity of subjects are not compromised, along with that staff is adequately trained to meet the quality standards and forecasted workload.
- Oversee that clinical staff maintains the highest levels of client service to both internal and external clients at all times.
- Confirm a safe working environment and working practices.
- Assist with the development of Operation’s department budget.
- Responsible for all aspects of project related matters in agreement with client and supervisory personnel.
- Make recommendations for timing, logistics, and feasibility for proposed studies.
- Ensure that appropriate cost monitoring systems are in place and that accurate project accountability is maintained.
- Sets standards, policies, and guidelines for the efficient management of clinical operations.
- Instill in all team members the Company’s commitment to quality and meeting the client’s requirement without error, on time, every time.
- Performs supervisory duties including but not limited to interviewing, hiring, training, intervention, discipline, and discharge of operations staff.
- Coaches and mentors staff. Initiates, plans and implements appropriate staff development programs.
- Continuously seeks out new and better ideas, driving best practices.
- Manage and supervise multiple positions and functions as required.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in science or medical field.
- 8-10 years of direct clinical research experience.
- At least 5-7 years of forward-thinking and proven leadership responsibilities in a related business environment.
- Minimum of 5 years supervisory experience.
Labcorp Drug Development Hong Kong is committed to providing you the flexibility to work from home, the freedomtogrow&develop your career across all phases and areas of clinical trial operations, as well as provide state of the art technologyandprocesses that help to give you time back to enjoy family life.
You will join like-minded collaborative professionals at Labcorp Drug Development who, together, build our reputation as one of the world's largest and most respected contract research organizations. In choosing Labcorp Drug Development, you will be part of a dedicated team that makes a difference in helping to deliver life-saving and life-enhancing medicines to people around the world.
Discover your potential in a company that truly invests in you. Talk to us to learn more and explore your career.