Are you ready to redefine what’s possible, and discover your extraordinary potential at Covance by Labcorp? A career here provides the unique chance to create a lasting impact and difference in our patient’s lives. Joining our team will offer you a rewarding career, an opportunity to work in a high-energy & collaborative workplace. Your work will be meaningful, the patient outcomes are real, and the results are lasting. With the support of exceptional people from across the globe and an energized purpose, you’ll be empowered to own your career journey with mentoring, training and personalized development planning.
Our mission is to help our clients bring the miracles of medicine to market sooner -- join us for your next career move.
As a Global Study Manager your responsibilities include:
- Key contact for clients; Liaison between Clients, CRO, and Covance by Labcorp
- Displays leadership to ensure successful interactions between study team members needed to provide seamless study delivery to the client.
- Provides project management oversight; focusing on key client deliverables through budget, risk, and milestone management.
- Facilitates communications between Client and extended study team, including Study Design Lead and Regional Study Coordinator.
- Performs review of SOW to ensure quality implementation of client specifics and requirements.
- Manages a portfolio of global and local studies with varying complexity.
- Acts as an ambassador on behalf of the client within the Central Laboratory and across Covance by Labcorp business units; exemplifies the concept of Signature Client Service through outstanding, personalized customer service skills
- Ensures that all customer expectations are documented and acted upon in compliance with regulatory requirements
- Demonstrates through appropriate self-organization the ability to manage conflicting priorities and to make difficult decisions
- Able to act efficiently in an environment with dynamic timelines and priorities
- Accountable for the implementation, monitoring and reporting of performance metrics
- Actively participates in development through continuous process improvement, quality and productivity
- Work with appropriate internal and external personnel to understand the culture and pipeline of assigned clients
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal and communication skills that will build strong internal and external relationships to ensure deliverables are on time and within budget
- Displays appropriate self-organization and ability to manage conflicting priorities
- Participate in functional meetings (and provide input, keeping processes up to date
- Support a culture of continuous improvement, quality and productivity
- Other duties as assigned
The Global Study Manager I is expected to interact with external clients regularly throughout all duties and responsibilities mentioned above.
* High School Diploma
* University degree in a scientific field
* 6 years related industry experience (education can be substituted for work experience); project management experience in clinical trials would be a strong asset.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed