- Support or manages all aspects of post-win through project closeout process (quote, budget) for opportunities as assigned
- Responsible for managing some transactional clients
- Review and analyze internal client documents to ensure adequate information for budget management is provided. Follow up with appropriate contact for additional information as required.
- Support Budget Project Managers with all financial billing activity set-up.
- Shadow applicable internal operational calls related to the opportunity
- Works across the organization in matrix environment to support the process and complete deliverables
- Transfer budgets between applicable tools utilized in a pre-win environment as directed
- Administratively support facilitating internal and external opportunity management negotiations (i.e. pricing, process, resources, etc.) as needed
- Ensures timely delivery of assigned deliverables
- Performs timely and accurate data entry into corporate databases as directed
- Generate both regularly scheduled and impromptu reports as needed
- Develops appropriate knowledge of the technical environments
- Contributes to assigned process improvement initiatives and supports implementation
- Contribute to internal client relationship improvement activities and implementation
- Perform quality control activities per the appropriate process/requirements as indicated
- Complete other appropriate duties, as assigned by the manager, which require similar skills in accordance with business needs and common sense.
Bachelor’s degree required in related field or equivalent work experience
Minimum 3 years
- Applicable minimum years of experience or an equivalent combination of education and CRO/Pharma/Other related experience to successfully perform the essential job duties
- Excellent customer service skills, attention to detail and ability to be persistent while maintaining tact
- Demonstrated computer skills – requires excellent MS Office experience (specifically Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Demonstrated ability to plan, multi-task and prioritize
- Demonstrated teamwork, communication (written and verbal), and organizational skills
- Proven ability to work independently
- Knowledge of other software applications (i.e. SFDC) preferred
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to communicate appropriately and effectively with internal clients
- Positive attitude and sense of urgency
- Possesses a general knowledge of and ability to work across Labcorp Drug Development BU lines preferred
- Ability to work irregular hours as needed to meet the client’s proposal deadline.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed