- Responsible for financial tracking and reporting to ensure all services are delivered within agreed budgets and service levels.
- Ensure vendor invoices are well supported for submission to the Payment Request System, paid correctly and on time.
- Ensure accuracy and timely submission of monthly reports in areas of facility maintenance and resource management, workspace utilization, security, EH&S, etc.
- Ensure procurement and utilization of company assets are managed in a cost-effective way and efficiently.
- Assist in the development and improvement of work processes that drives simplification and standardization, without compromising the company structured policies.
- All other assignments as and when assigned from time to time by the Associate Director.
Relevant skills and work experience in office facility operations, project management, finance preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications is essential.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Relevant skills and work experience in office facility operations, project management, finance preferred.
- Ability to analyze business processes for organizational efficiencies, operations, procedures and protocols.
- Can do attitude, resourceful, matured in thinking and is customer-service oriented with a pleasant personality.
- Ensure timeliness and quality of work assigned.
- Able to communicate with all levels of staff and from diverse backgrounds; a team player.
- Highest ethical standards.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed