Provides recruiting services in support of assigned business units. Sources, screens and secures candidates for assigned business units. Recruiting support is generally high-volume in nature. May supervise Recruiting Coordinator at local site.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Facilitates recruiting process with hiring manager (sourcing, interviewing and selection).
- Establishes and maintains open communication with supervisors and managers in determining recruiting needs.
- Sources candidates, consistently evaluates current and new sourcing opportunities.
- Develops and maintains an effective recruiting network, via college and job fair recruiting, conference or meeting attendance, trade journal use, and relationships with agencies and vendors.
- Determines job offer, working with hiring manager and business unit HR as appropriate. Coordinates job offer process.
- Ensures all pre-employment screening is completed.
- Trains and orientates supervisors and employees with respect to recruiting procedures, effective interviewing skills, and applicable laws.
- Maintains applicant flow logs as required by appropriate local laws and regulations. Responsible for making Affirmative Action Plan a reality.
- Maintains legally required files for job openings and candidate selection.
- Produces requested information for monthly reports as needed.
- Maintains required logs (example: global requisition report, applicant flow log).
- Performs project work related to ongoing recruiting initiatives.
- Ensures metrics are achieved within Service Level Agreement.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Bachelors degree (or country equivalent) in Human Resources
3-4 years of related experience. Bachelors degree strongly preferred.
- Associates or Bachelors degree (or country equivalent) in Human Resources with 3- 5 years of related experience. Bachelors degree strongly preferred.
- Attention to detail, organization and follow up skills are critical to this position.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.Professionalism with first class communication, presentation and interpersonal skills required.
- Resourceful, decisive and proactive. Results oriented with excellent organizational skills while working in an environment that requires a high degree of multi-tasking.
- Able to source candidates creatively and determine new and unique approaches, depending upon business unit need.
- Excellent interpersonal qualities, including problem solving, influencing, negotiating, facilitating and strong partnership skills.
- Able to interact and build relationships with candidates and all levels of the organization (including senior management).
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information appropriately.
- Strong basic computer skills (Microsoft Office software, PeopleSoft).
- Understanding of applicant tracking systems.
- Knowledge of Human Resources practices, laws and regulations in geographic areas of operation, especially related to recruiting.
- Need to be flexible with working hours. 10% to 25% travel, primarily regional travel to colleges and job fairs. Travel to other sites and attend scientific conferences on occasion. Flexibility in supporting various business units globally required. Limited international travel required.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed