- Interact with tier 2 support team in order to support web application
- Develop fixes and enhancements as a part of maintenance releases
- Participate in an individual contributor capacity on projects
• Formal academic training in computer science or related discipline.
• 5+ years of hands-on experience in software development post education
• A base knowledge of the project life cycle.
• Experience with Node.js
• Experience with developing applications leveraging NoSQL databases like Mongo or similar. Experience with Mongoose is a plus.
• Experience with Docker
• Experience with Apache Solr is a plus.
• Good understanding and ability to interpret business requirements
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with strong written and verbal presentation.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed