- Key contact for clients; Liaison between Clients, CRO, and Covance
- Displays leadership to ensure successful interactions between Covance study team members needed to provide seamless study delivery to the client.
- Provides project management oversight; focusing on key client deliverables through budget, risk, and milestone management.
- Facilitates communications between Client and extended Covance study team, including Study Design Lead and Regional Study Coordinator.
- Performs review of SOW to ensure quality implementation of client specifics and requirements.
- Manages a portfolio of global and local studies with varying complexity.
- Acts as an ambassador on behalf of the client within Covance CLS and across Covance business units; exemplifies the concept of Signature Client Service through outstanding, personalized customer service skills
- Ensures that all customer expectations are documented and acted upon in compliance with regulatory requirements
- Demonstrates through appropriate self organization the ability to manage conflicting priorities and to make difficult decisions
- Able to act efficiently in an environment with dynamic timelines and priorities
- Accountable for the implementation, monitoring and reporting of performance metrics
- Actively participates in Covance CLS development through continuous process improvement, quality and productivity
- Work with appropriate internal and external personnel to understand the culture and pipeline of assigned clients
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal and communication skills that will build strong internal and external relationships to ensure deliverables are on time and within budget
- Displays appropriate self organization and ability to manage conflicting priorities
- Participate in functional meetings (eg. CLFs) and provide input, keeping processes up to date
- Comply with CCLS Global Project Management strategy
- Support a culture of continuous improvement, quality and productivity
- Other duties as assigned
The Global Study Manager I is expected to interact with external clients regularly throughout all duties and responsibilities mentioned above.
- University degree in ascientific field
- 6 years related industry experience (education can be substituted for work experience); project management experience in clinical trials would be a strong asset.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed