Get ahead in your career and make a difference in patients’ lives
Are you a self-starter who knows how to take initiative in your daily work? Would you enjoy making a real difference in the lives of patients as you ensure they get the coverage they need for their prescribed therapies?
If you are looking for a high-energy position in a collaborative environment, learn more about the Program Specialist opportunity with Labcorp. In this role, you will:
- Serve as the customer’s primary point of contact to facilitate operational and reimbursement support
- Work with medical insurance companies to determine if patients are eligible for their treatment
- Handle calls, track communications and raise issues based on established procedures
- Request products and track shipments with our partner distributors
- Educate patients on their available products and options for insurance
Thrive personally and professionally as a Program Specialist
Working at Labcorp, you can expect comprehensive training from the beginning so you’ll know how to expertly respond to patient requests, work closely with our healthcare partners and navigate the complexities of insurance coverage.
We also offer a competitive benefits package that takes care of you. This includes medical and dental insurance as well as tuition reimbursement, a 401(k) plan with a generous company match, along with short and long-term disability and life insurance.
Why Program Specialists choose to work at Labcorp
- Make a direct impact in the lives of patients
- Become successful in the position with exceptional training
- Join a high-energy and team-driven workplace
- Open up new opportunities for career growth
What we’re looking for
Program Specialists are the most successful at Labcorp with:
- One or more years of customer service, volunteering, or other customer-facing experience, along with a Bachelor’s Degree or working progress toward a degree
- Four or more years of healthcare or customer service work experience with a High School Diploma or GED
Get to know Labcorp
At Labcorp, we value your unique point of view and bold ideas to advance modern healthcare. Join our team and see how our collaborative work environment along with mentoring, training and career development can help you be successful at work and in your personal life. Together, let’s shape new possibilities for your career and advance healthcare around the world.
Labcorp is committed to diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer (Minority/Female/Individual with Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). Your confidentiality and privacy are important to us
The Operations Specialist will hold a Bachelor’s degree.
At least 2-3 years experience with general technology background. Workforce-management experience strongly preferred.
Strong organizational skills. Able to manage multiple tasks with great attention to detail. Excellent MS Excel skills. Knowledge of information technology, with specific knowledge of applications used by the InTeleCenter. Knowledge of technical writing. Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed