- Obtains raw data from operational staff and conducts timely data back entry of study related data into data acquisition database. (15%)
- Conducts timely and accurate quality control for study related data. (40%)
- May participate in departmental harmonization projects with administrative support (10%)
- Drafts data tables from manually collected data and verifies data for accuracy. (15%)
- May support operations in Pristima account additions, edits, and reviews
- Recognizes deviations from normal or expected outcomes based on known reference standards and makes recommendations to supervisor. Carries out decisions independently as pre-determined appropriate.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Life Sciences preferred. Associate degree Level of Laboratory or Animal Technician or Medical Nurse or equivalent required.
- Experience may be substituted for educational requirements
- 1 Year of experience in the job discipline
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed