Are you ready to redefine what’s possible, and discover your extraordinary potential at Labcorp Drug Development? A career here provides the unique chance to create a lasting impact and difference in our patient’s lives. Joining our team will offer you a rewarding career, an opportunity to work in a high-energy & collaborative workplace. Your work will be meaningful, the patient outcomes are real, and the results are lasting. With the support of exceptional people from across the globe and an energized purpose, you’ll be empowered to own your career journey with mentoring, training and personalized development planning.
Our mission is to help our clients bring the miracles of medicine to market sooner by performing drug safety data management -- join us for your next career move.
As a Safety Nurse you will:
- Implement and promote use of consistent, efficient and quality processes to meet timelines and deliverables according to requirements and standard operating procedures
- Ensure compliance of operations with governing regulatory requirements
- Create, maintain and assume accountability for a culture of high customer service
- Undertake primary medical review of cases, including medical assessment of the case for seriousness, listedness/labeling, causality, adverse event coding and narrative review.
- Update and document daily case data, case-feedback in appropriate trackers/tools to facilitate tracking and workflow management
- Assume complete responsibility for all assigned deliverables in line with expected quality, compliance and productivity SLAs and KPIs.
- Undertake and complete additional tasks/activities, assigned by supervisor, as required
- Provide training
Covance is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an EOE/AA employer, the organization will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.