- Follow applicable departmental Standard Operating Procedures and Work Instructions.
- Complete required trainings according to required timelines.
- Manage day-to-day tasks ensuring quality and productivity.
- Manage project and technical documentation in an appropriate manner.
- Provide administrative and technical support to internal departments as needed.
- Perform checks to ensure quality of work completed.
- Ensure timely escalation and issue resolution.
- Track and report metrics as determined by management according to required timelines.
- Assist with the implementation of revised processes and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- 2 years in a relevant industry
- Demonstrated ability to plan, prioritize, organise and communicate effectively.
- Demonstrated ability to pay attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to work well with others.
- Ability to deliver consistent high quality of work.
- Ability to use computer and departmental tools.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed