- Incumbent performs established procedures for clinical testing as required in all assigned laboratory disciplines. Incumbent is responsible for analyzing specimens whose results are then reported to the sponsor.
- Perform assigned clinical laboratory testing accurately and in a timely manner.
- Ensure the validity of tests results through the performance of established quality assurance and quality control procedures.
- Reagents/Materials/Supplies monitoring
- Ensures maintenance of instruments and equipment is performed according to manufacturer and SOP requirements, and documented according to SOP.
- Comply with regulatory guidelines and Covance Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) at all times.
- Demonstrate proficiency in applicable computer systems and software.
- Adheres to established Safety policies and Universal precaution guidelines at all times. Maintains a clean, organized and safe work environment. Minimizes biohazard waste. Cleans workstation and materials daily.
- Takes action for the department when additional responsibilities and opportunities are presented.
- Provide laboratory management with a report of activities upon request.
- Attends, as scheduled, department, mandatory, and other meetings and training as required by training matrices
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a bio-medical, physical or biological science from an accredited college or University and one year training and/or experience in the specialty in which testing is to be performed
- Comfortable working in shifts (Monday - Friday or Tuesday - Saturday rotating shifts)
- Sharing roster for weekends and public holidays in the team
- Prior experience is good to have in the laboratory environnment (Flow Cytometry from BD, Biorad, Cell-Culture.).
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed