University/College Degree (Life Science preferred), or certification in an allied health profession from an appropriate
accredited institution (Ex: Nursing certification, Medical or laboratory technology) and 02-03 years of work
experience in clinical research, including a strong working knowledge of the ICH-GCP guidelines and all other
applicable guidelines and regulations.
1. Years of experience in the job discipline: 02-03 Years
2. Years of experience in other professional roles: 00-03 Years
3. Other required work-related experiences:
• Demonstrated ability to organize and communicate effectively.
• Demonstrated ability to pay attention to detail.
• Ability to work well with others.
• Ability to deliver consistent high quality of work.
• Ability to use computer and departmental tools.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed