In this role you will be
- responsible for managing clinical projects to ensure the successful delivery of all lab services, including kits shipment, sample testing and sample management of a clinical study for the Asia region
- Act as regional liaison between Labcorp Central Lab Services (CLS) Global Study Manager and various CLS departments involved in the clinical protocol
- Close collaboration with the Global Study Manager for all study related aspects that are pertaining to the Asia platforms and through all study stages, from set-up to closure
- Review the study Statement of Work, a document that specifies the scope of services CLS will perform for a clinical protocol and contains information approved by the sponsor and necessary to define the protocol specific database, to ensure regional feasibility and make appropriate recommendations to the Study Design Lead
- Ensure a detailed knowledge of the Statement of Work specifications and very good understanding of how they impact every lab services aspect of the clinical trial
- Manage day-to-day regional study related activities, including responding and resolvingchallenges in logistics, lab tests resulting, monitoring and study supplies, keeping the Global Study Manager informed of any study development
- Demonstrate ability to work in a matrix environment where task assignments can be channeled down to be completed by Regional Study Coordinators while other task assignments will need to be delegated to other functional groups; demonstrate flexibility in handling both categories of tasks
- Participate in functional meetings,learning forum and provide input, keeping processes up to date
- Support a culture of continuous improvement, quality and productivity
- Support CLS Global Project Management strategy and deliver outstanding customer satisfaction and performance
- High School Diploma
- Ability to use computer and office software applications (e.g. Microsoft Word, Excel, MS-Access and Outlook)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong in English, French a good asset (Europe only)
- Chinese and Japanese language a good asset (Asia/Pac only)
- Influence and negotiation skills
- (2) year vocational or Associate’s Degree
- Preferred 1 year experience within Covance or 2 years experience in applicable field
- Demonstrated ability to plan and prioritize.
- Demonstrated communication and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated attention to detail.
- Proven ability to excel in a fast paced environment
- Proven teamwork
- Proven experience and knowledge of processes and tools used in department
- Demonstrated ability to liaise with internal departments
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate meetings
- Demonstrated participation in process improvement initiatives
2 years customer service experience, preferable in pharmaceutical industry (Education may be substituted for experience)
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed