Informatics at Labcorp is a high profile, high impact team charged with creating world-class, innovative data-driven solutions to improve the speed, cost, and quality of drug development and help pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies bring the miracles of medicine to the people in need faster.
As a key member of the Informatics team, you will be responsible for managing and executing important R&D projects, while providing thought leadership along with significant personal contributions. You will support analytic approaches, tools, and methodologies that will utilize operational, clinical, health outcomes, and social networking data to model the patient journey, to address whether it is feasible to recruit patients to the current study design, to optimize the selection of clinical sites and investigators based on historical performance data, to predict patient enrollment based on epidemiology and disease prevalence in specific geographies, to optimize study design to increase probability of success, to assess operational and safety risks, and to optimize the utilization of resources to ensure patient safety, optimal trial execution, and maximum operational efficiency. Working in a highly collaborative environment, you will generate key insights that influence business decisions, drive product innovation, and partner with engineering teams to build and launch data-enabled capabilities and product offerings. You will be active in the data sciences community and contribute to attracting, retaining, and growing the best talent in a performance-driven organization.
We seek smart, focused, and passionate self-starters who bring energy, new ideas, and practical experience to a fast-paced and dynamic team, are obsessed with delivering useful solutions, and care deeply about their customers and each other.
* Incident ownership for Xcellerate application issues. Coordinate incident management and troubleshoot and resolve incidents/bug fixes with development and other IT engineers as necessary. Work with the Client and/or Business User to provide regular updates and a timely solution to the reported issues. Update and maintain the incident log in the IT Central incident management system.
* Service Request ownership for Xcellerate application requests. Coordinate Service Request fulfillment other IT teams as necessary. Work with the Client and/or Business User to provide regular updates and timely delivery to the reported issues. Update and maintain the Service Request log in the IT Central Service Request fulfillment system.
* Change Control ownership for Xcellerate applications. Coordinate Change Controls with other IT teams as necessary. Update and maintain the Change tickets and Change logs in the IT Central Change Management system. Ensure compliance with IT Change management policies including documentation and approvals.
* Perform application monitoring, report extraction, data loading, code deployment and other similar tasks as directed by the Support Leads.
* Report to the Xcellerate Support Lead.
* Work in a rotational shift pattern, as determined by the Support Leads, to provide IT support outside of the normal working hours.
Work during “on-call” out of normal business hours support during the evenings, nights and/or weekends, as determined by the Support Leads.