Responsible for providing coordination and support of projects operated by the Adjudication Services department, to ensure smooth delivery and achievement of the objective that all adjudication events are processed and submitted for adjudication within the agreed upon procedures, timelines, budget and quality standards.
This post holder is responsible for providing this service for client projects, either as a support function to the client project groups or as stand-alone business.
This post holder operates under limited guidance by Adjudication Services project leadership and/or Adjudication Services management.
This post holder is typically assigned to a number of concurrent projects which are typically moderate-to-high with respect to scale, scope and complexity
- Operate in accordance with the Adjudication Services Operational Plan in place on assigned project(s).
- Perform processing of adjudication events. This includes, but is not limited to: o Maintaining event tracking systems.
Event case processing: intake and triage, event linking, event de-activation, tracking, data entry, document processing (e.g. redaction of specified content), review of incoming event information for completeness and accuracy, content review, identification of missing required data and/or documents, generation of queries, query review and closure/re-issue.
Contacting site personnel to obtain missing data and/or documents. Escalating open events for issue resolution and closure, in accordance with relevant Escalation Plan.
Completing First Review QC Checklists or Second Review QC Checklists (as appropriate), assembling dossiers.
Conducting event reconciliation processes.
- Coordinate implementation of adjudicator workflows. This includes, but is not limited to: o Implementation of adjudicator disagreement resolution processes. o Implementation of re-review and re-adjudication processes. o Processing of adjudicator requests for additional documentation.
- Processing of adjudicator notifications of potential un-reported events.
- Prepare event adjudication status reports and metrics.
- Conduct adjudication committee compilation processes. This includes, but is not limited to: o Identification and screening of potential adjudicators.
- Collection of signed Confidentiality Disclosure Agreements, CVs, completed Adjudicator Selection Questionnaires, signed Contracts from potential adj udicators.
- Provide mentoring and quality control for less experienced Adjudication Services staff, as appropriate.
- Work in accordance with the Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) system, including departmental Work Instructions (W Is).
- Build and maintain good working relationships within the Adjudication Services department and across functional units.
Any other duties as assigned by management