The Lead Project Manager (PM) is the primary client interface for client implementations, from initial engagement to final launch. They are responsible for shepherding projects through the development lifecycle while working collaboratively with teammates and maintaining exceptional client satisfaction. Additionally, the Lead PM will lead a successful Design Manager (DM) and\or Associate Project Manager (APM) team in a dynamic, fast-paced and collaborative environment.
- Act as primary point of contact for clients, keeping them apprised of all project developments while maintaining stellar client satisfaction.
- Build effective partnerships with other internal teams to move project through all phases of the development process.
- Develop and maintain project schedule, identify and track milestones and identify and manage cross-functional dependencies
- Establish baseline requirements and manage change control throughout the development process.
- Act as subject matter expert on client clinical study protocol and the transfer of study requirements into the endpoint PULSE platform.
- Manage ongoing reporting of project health and profitability to internal and external stakeholders.
- Conduct end- user training.
- Ensuring the DM team is consistently delivering high quality configuration’s following endpoint standards.
- Ensuring the APM team is successfully managing all assigned projects and providing best in class customer service.
- Provide overall direction and guidance to the DM and\or APM teams on a day-to-day basis.
- Provides mentoring and training to DM and\or APM teams.
- To be a champion and expert to the DM’s and\or APM’s and provide advice and solutions.
- Ultimately responsible for any issues or problems within the team and to make sure they are dealt with appropriately.
- The Lead PM will have ability to determine the risk associated with each Client IRT system and the risk associated with any change requirements. They would have the ability to make the necessary decisions regarding Client IRT systems.
- Determining compensation for DM and\or APM personnel
- Demonstrate efficient and accurate completion of all responsibilities.
- Ensures all team members are participating in the achievement of company goals and objectives.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent and/or appropriate experience
- 4-7 years’ experience in a software Project Management role, with a proven ability to understand technical concepts and learn very quickly.
- Some experience in the life science industry.
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment preferred.
- Prior experience delivering voice (IVR) web (IWR) and mobile (IMR) platforms a big plus.
- Familiarity using SQL a plus
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills
- Good communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and a proven ability to multi-task.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively with a wide variety of professionals.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed