The Talent Development Administrator serves as a key support function in the learning and development for programs, projects and activities created in Safety Assessment/Toxicology – Study Direction for various positions and roles. In collaboration with the Talent Development leadership and Training Specialists, this role supports individuals and groups as they develop required skills and knowledge using training materials, presentations and effectiveness monitoring. The overall goal is to support the company and department objectives by developing people and improving engagement and performance.
- Support the updating and compliance of the learning management system as appropriate
- Assist with scheduling and coordination of training programs.
- Support the framework for onboarding of new staff and assist leaders within that framework.
- Help keep any online tools like Sharepoint and MS Teams groups current and relevant.
- Collaborate with training staff to collate and evaluate sessions undertaken as needed to determine the effectiveness of it in the workplace.
- Overall Safety Assessment administrative support as required.
Associate Degree or equivalent with 3 years of applicable experience
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Organizational and planning skills
- Good networking and relationship building skills
- Ability to work autonomously and as a team
- Advanced knowledge of computers and programs (e.g., word processing and Microsoft applications)
- Experience with creative problem solving.
- Proven decision making abilities.
- Strong English writing and communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with all staff and management levels.
- Requires strong customer service skills.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed